Building Improvements but...











New problems arise on accountability of financial management and approvals by council members. As the accounts has not been audited by an external auditor for at least the past 5 years at this time of writing, lawyers are starting to be engaged by parties to expose any improper practice to the courts for violation of law or legal rights of all owners.

The problem came about due to a husband and wife team who not only bought a property in Merdeka View but had their own 'motives' for personal gain. Investigation of their past history of where they used to live in another strata-titled building is that owners there were unhappy of 'motives' and basically caused them to not be living there anymore and moved to Merdeka View to carry out same 'motives.' 

I first moved to Merdeka View, after I had moved my wife and 4 younger remaining boys to Singapore in the year 2006 when the two oldest girls were already living overseas in US and China. The family had lived on landed property in KL since the parents were married in 1992 and with my business in KL, it made sense to move to an apartment when in KL This is where I first learned all the owner problems in management, basically local politics mixed with personal motives! Watch this video as an example:




The tactics of these unscrupulous individuals trying to be a 'controller' of the management committee whose members usually are normally humble people volunteering their time to serve without pay who also will not confront the guilty but use the Asian way of talking behind their backs!

I guess when I moved into the building, they have not met anyone like me with my unique 'Interaction' character that made me be a problem solver for business and communities recorded here.

Photos of acts of harassment or damages caused in Merdeka View management by certain individuals in the management committee. I am glad we have laws in Malaysia with judges and lawyers to defend our rights in accordance with the Law!

As a detailed journalist of over 40 years, I have a collection of evidence, photos, witnesses and legal documents to pass to lawyers whom I often interact with to stop outright violations and claim damages for the acts of these individuals who have chosen to ignore the law!